Managing Director, Atlas Asia Law Corporation
T: +65 6718 1288
Evelyn Ang is the Managing Director of Atlas Asia Law Corporation. Previously, she was a Senior Partner in the Corporate Department of a large law firm in Singapore.
Evelyn has over 20 years of experience as a corporate lawyer, advising on corporate commercial, mergers and acquisitions in Singapore and in Southeast Asia, and corporate finance transactions.
In the area of mergers and acquisitions, Evelyn has advised on private and public mergers and acquisitions, public takeovers, corporate restructuring exercises and delistings. She, has also advised on the Singapore law aspects of global restructuring exercises, as well as global acquisitions and divestments of businesses.
In the area of corporate finance transactions, she has advised on rights issues, share placement exercises, as well as private equity and venture capital fundraising exercises.
Evelyn is also experienced in regulatory work, having advised on issues relating to the Securities and Futures Act, Banking Act, Insurance Act, and Moneylenders Act, including compliance and licensing issues.
She has been recognised as a “Leading Individual for Corporate/M&A, 2017” by the Chambers Asia-Pacific; Notable Practitioner in IFLR1000; and “Recognized Lawyer 2014” in The Legal 500 Asia-Pacific.
- Chambers Asia Pacific: Recognised as Leading Individual for Corporate/M&A, 2019
- IFLR1000: Notable Practitioner for M&A, 2019
- Chambers Asia Pacific: Recognised as Leading Individual for Corporate/M&A, 2018
- IFLR1000: Notable Practitioner for M&A, 2018
- Described by a client as someone who “gives attention to us and has our interests at heart when she negotiates for us” – Chambers and Partners 2018
- A "commercial and creative" practitioner with experience of public and private M&A, takeovers and restructuring exercises, she "goes out of her way to find solutions" for clients. - Chambers Asia Pacific 2017
- Chambers Asia Pacific: Recognised as Leading Individual for Corporate/M&A, 2017
- The Legal 500 Asia Pacific: Recognised lawyer, 2014